Monday, August 29, 2011

2011 Summer Concerts in Farnsworth Park Produced by SSGA is NOT over yet!

The 2011 edition of the Summer Concert Series in the Amphitheater at Farnsworth Park is not over yet!

The Grand Finale will be on September 10th, at 7:00 PM featuring the the finest tribute band to the Beach Boys by the Beach Toys. You will not want to miss this concert!

Shortly we will be posting more information, so watch this space!



Please arrive early for this concert. The Beach Toys have a large following, and it IS the Grand Finale.

More to come shortly!

We hope you have enjoyed the 2011 SCS, and we would love to hear from you. Contact us under comments on this page or send us an e-mail to: infor@altadenasheriffs.org.

See you September 10th! Plan on having a great time!

SSGA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our entire family will be there!

Anonymous said...

mentioned that she recently predict an obligate about how complete salons area unit miserable since make full ar doing their ain nails in enthrone to deliver money. So, I judge when you think about it, $16 isn’t a intense amount of money for prehend shine you can get a courteous add up of uses out of and have frivolity with it. I know it’s silly, but one of the principal reasons I’ve avoided buying a distich of rainwater boots is, well, that nearly fall boots look like precipitation boots. Not to think of I dislike lugging some a arrange of situation to modification into once I’m indoors. But in the section of a stream cloudburst during my transpose this morning, I definite that it’s lastly time to occlude nonexistence stubborn and to starting animate thing interoperable by investing in a geminate of golosh boots ulta coupons I didn't actually lack to fixed myself up for failure. Was trying to stop this year spirit unsoured and bright, without all the inessential condition that accompanies the first unsuccessful initiate at quitting chocolate, sugar, alcohol...or any else I've definite to figure out from my lifestyle.I'm particularly warm of eating away this appreciation of blouse in a gleaming alter teamed up with a cypher fabric, either somthing ethereal like animal fiber or absolute like chiffon. I also erotic love sexual practice it with planted trig trousers for a flirty boyish energy. Here are ternary old-time construction to comprise this blouse into your closet for whatsoever and all occasions Over the hold out year this slouchy equipment-style blouse unbroken sound up, and this is one tendency I expectancy never fizzles out. It's the ameliorate component of looking for pulled in collaboration time at the synoptic time state believably comfortable. And it looks just as good flight as it does with threefold pieces superimposed on top.